Covid - 19 Update - 20 March 2020
We continue with the message of Business as Usual at Brampton Golf Club.
As a Club we are taking the following 'extra' precautions and ask that you all observe the steps put in place and if you have any of the symptoms please self-isolate.
- Sanitiser units are available at all entrances to the Clubhouse
- During the Day all internal doors are wedged open
- Door handles/plates are cleansed regularly during the day
- Monitors/Coffee Machine are cleansed regularly during the day
- During today the Clubhouse furniture will be reduced to 'distance' people in the Clubhouse as per the guidelines
I attach a link to an interesting article in the Daily Express re Social-Distancing where it states you CAN go out for a walk, or enjoy a round of golf.
- Fully open and it does look amazing today with the sun shining
- Flags on the Course are disinfected regularly during the day
- Please do not remove Flags from the Hole whilst playing
- Hole Cups are protruding above the ground to avoid the need to pick your ball out of the hole
- Rakes have been removed from Bunkers. The Greens staff will continue to rake Bunkers daily
- All Water Fountains are switched off
- The Bells are disinfected regularly during the day
What can you do?
- washing your hands more often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water
- Make sure you cough or sneeze into a tissue, put it in a bin and wash your hands
- If you or any close contact has any symptoms self-isolate yourself for a minimum of 7 days
Return to News Page