Following the announcement of our Local Covid Alert Level - Please see below a summary of how the club will operate from 31st December until further notice.
From the 31st of December the club will be in Tier 4
Thursday 31st of December 2020 - CLOSED
Open again from Friday 1st January 2021 - New Years Day Texas Scramble is CANCELLED
- From Friday 1st to Sunday the 3rd play will be from the 5th Tee and 14 Holes. The 'bottom 4' will be closed.
- All Existing Tee bookings are Null and Void - I would be grateful if you can cancel these please to save me some time :-)
- At 4.30pm on Thursday 31st of December, Members can book tee times for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
- Members can be in a maximum of 1 tee bookings in the first 3 days.
- At the time of booking all player names must be filled in. Any bookings that aren't completed correctly and leaves 'Anonymous' as the player names will be cancelled by the booking system if the booking is not completed correctly within 15 minutes.
- Restaurant and Bar will be CLOSED
- The one way system in and around the clubhouse remains in operation.
- Locker rooms CLOSED except for access to the toilets and removal of equipment from lockers. Once equipment is removed from lockers it is not to be returned for now.
- Pro Shop CLOSED.
- Face coverings must be worn in all public indoor areas of the club.
- Take special care to ensure your 2-ball do not merge to form larger groups before, during or after a round.
Type of Play
- Casual Golf Only. Please play ready golf and be generous with gimmies!
- No Club Competitions and Open competitions.
Who May Play
- Members Only - in Max. of 2 balls
- No Members guests or Visitor tee time bookings
- Driving Range CLOSED
- 'Up the Top' - OPEN - Max of 2 at time. Please maintain Social Distancing
- Only 2 Members of the same household may share buggies
- Must not leave a Tier 4 area to play golf.
- Avoid sharing transport with those outside of your household or support bubble.
Thank you for your continued co-operation and support during these unprecedented times. Continuing to respect the measures we have put in place will avoid further measures outside of those outlined and help to reduce the risk to all.
It would be appreciated if you can share this information with anyone in your social group, or regular golfing groups who may not have access to this email or other club information.
Further updates will be sent upon any change in our alert level and also any change to Government/England Golf guidelines.
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE